8/10/2007

How to make free international calls using your mobile ?


Three days back I was watching a program named "Techcheck" on MTV . I found a product which sounded me interesting and I thought that I should let you know about it .The product is from a company named Fringland .

What is this fring ?

Fring is a free mobile VoIP software that lets you talk and live chat (IM) using your handset's internet connection instead of costly mobile airtime (GSM) minutes. fring enables free mobile calls over Wi-Fi internet access or your 3G or GPRS Internet data plan and is enhanced with real-time contact availability (presence) so you can see who'€™s available before dialing.

Using this software , you can easily communicate with all your fring, Skype®, MSN® Messenger, ICQ, Google Talk, Twitter and regular phone contacts from one, integrated contact list. Make cheap local and international mobile VoIP calls to contacts€™ PCs and mobile phones and even call-out to landline numbers and regular cellular destinations, as fring also supports SkypeOut and hundreds of SIP-based services such as GizmoProject, VoipCheap, VoipStunt, Free World & SIPNET even from non-SIP enabled handset.
If you have your recipient signed up on Google talk and he is using it on fring or on his PC , you can call them for free.All you have to do is go to fring website , click on download fring  or you can click the figure here and start filling the form in next page. Fring is not devoloped for all mobile handsets at this point . In nokia I heard that N series is supported . Im using Sony Ericcson and they are not supporting my handset at this moment . But I saw what other bloggers are saying about this product .

Beyeblog's say " Today I discovered fring, a new mobile technology enabling mobile Voip on smartphones, as my UMTS enabled Nokia N70. I installed the software and start doing some tests... First of all...I called standarn mobile numbers and the quality was very good. Second, I chatted with some of my Skype contacts and the user experience was not so cool as chatting using Agile Messenger, but it worked.. The last cool test was made doing a Skype call from the train I was travelling on to a friend that was on a bad internet connection in India....amazing...we could talk each other!!!"

Crunchgear says" I tested Fring on a Nokia N80 over T-Mobile€™s network and I never had any problems with it other than forcing a few friends to download and use the app. They thank me everyday, now. In fact, a few friends told me how much better the voice quality was over my haggard Sidekick3. All you need to do is go to Fring’s download page, fill in your information and you’ll get the app via SMS. Install is a breeze thanks to the onscreen instructions. What have you got to lose? " 

I m very glad to see Mobile network being taken by VOIP these days.I earlier thought of making one such thing for mobile . But some of my friend told me that there are some legal complaints involved in making mobile use VOIP for communication . Data network is very cheaper compared to GSM network . So download Fring today and enjoy free calls to any one anywhere in the world by making them sign up on gtalk or skype .

6 comments:

Thanks for sharing... Seems it is worth giving a try!

thanks for sharin. you're like my tech buddy really. always have somethin new to learn from you. thanks again.

I started using talkitup they give you free international for 6 months Free from any US Phone.

I call the UK it has been Great.

talkitup.50megs.com

What if the other person that you're calling doesn't have fring or skype etc? Can you call an international mobile phone using fring?

Hogan scarpe are suitable for trail running. Americans have been adventurous all along is only endorsed by shoes that aim to safeguard lives of trail runners if Hogan scarpe uomo are anything to go by. Hogan scarpe donna is in the forefront of innovative technologies that eliminate fear element from trail runners' minds that otherwise are constantly haunted by the rough mountainous terrains, the forest route hogan donna run through without being able to concentrate on competition.

cách sử dụng rượu sâm dùng để ngâm với nhân sâm là thuộc loại rượu ngon, thượng hạng đảm bảo chất lượng tốt nhất cho người dùng. cách dùng rượu sâm được người dùng tin tưởng sử dụng và thường lựa chọn để trưng bày sẽ làm cho không gian trở nên sang trọng hơn, liều lượng sử dụng rươu sâm không chỉ có ý nghĩa đối với sức khỏe mà còn đem đến nhiều ý nghĩa khác. Người ta quan niệm rằng, nếu trưng bày cách bảo quản rượu sâm trong phòng khách sẽ mang tới sức khỏe, tài lộc và phú quý. Rượu sâm thực sự là món quà tặng độc đáo và ý nghĩa phù hợp với tất cả mọi người.

Post a Comment